As a Campaign Manager, you’ll coordinate with internal and external team of different departments as long with the clients.
• Detect the political pulse of different demographic, geographic and legislative entities through a series of rigorous primary or secondary research initiatives.
• Co-ordinating with clients including party leadership, client representative and workers to provide support, execute central campaigns and develop networks on ground.
• Plan, strategize and execute high impact campaigns;
• Co-ordinate with internal teams at WarRoom including digital media, data analytics, strategic research and operations to achieve campaign aims.
• Bachelors / Masters or equivalent degree.
• Good knowledge of election process in India.
• Excellent communications skill, verbal as well as written.
• 4- 6 years of work experience in Political Campaign and election management.
• Exposure of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools for the creation of presentations, plans and monitoring reports.
• Must have experience in social media camping plan and management.
WarRoom is looking for dynamic professionals who can use new-age analytical tools and algorithms for election campaigns related data analysis. As Data Scientists he will be is responsible for working on advanced survey analytics, Social Media Analytics and Statistics Analytics and bringing the conclusive outcome. Data will be collected through multiple medium including electoral records of previous elections, census and online medium like social media, online survey and many other ways.
• Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner
• Visualize the analyses and datasets using data visualization tools.
• Lead and manage project teams of Data analysts
• Graduate/Postgraduate in Statistics/Mathematics /Engineering or equivalent analytical discipline from top tier institute
• Minimum 4 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
• Strong knowledge of the sampling, selection biases, and normalization techniques
• Good communication and presentation skills to convey insights and results to non-expert
• Experience in secondary level research and extracting data from multiple sources
• Applies scripting / programming skills to assemble various types of source data (unstructured, semi-structured, and structured) into well-prepared data sets with multiple levels of granularity
• Experience working on sentiment analysis using Software and other technique.